Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010 [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      Dear Arjun:
      You are right. All the best
      and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
      Goldy
      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

      Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

      *********END**********

      Regards

      Arjun Chalise
      Kathmandu, Nepal

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
        Dear JustPeace Friends,

        I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

        Sincerely,
        Rosie

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

        Dear Friends,

        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

        Peace
        jahan ara

      • Amrit Manandhar
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

          Dear All,

          Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

          I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
          *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

          Amrit Manandhar