Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      Dear Jahan:
      Thanks and all the best to you too in the year 2010.

      Best
      Goldy

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

      Peace
      jahan ara

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        Dear Arjun:
        You are right. All the best
        and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
        Goldy
        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

        Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

        *********END**********

        Regards

        Arjun Chalise
        Kathmandu, Nepal

        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

        Peace
        jahan ara

      • Rosabeth Koehn
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
          Dear JustPeace Friends,

          I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

          Sincerely,
          Rosie

          On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

          Dear Friends,

          Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

          Peace
          jahan ara

        • Amrit Manandhar
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

            Dear All,

            Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

            I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
            *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

            Amrit Manandhar