Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010 [1 Attachment]

  • Kapil Gyawali
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      thanks and same to you

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

      Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

      *********END**********

      Regards

      Arjun Chalise
      Kathmandu, Nepal

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        thanks and same to you

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM, sharita karki <sharitakarki@...> wrote:

        DEAR ALL,

        I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU " HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010"
         THIS YEAR MAY BRINGS MUCH MORE HAPPINIOUS, PEACE, PROSPERITY , GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE FOR ALL OF YOU.

        BEST
        SHARITA RAYAMAJHI
        NEPAL

          Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

          Peace
          jahan ara

        • Jerome De Porres
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
            Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

            Hi Jahan and all other friends,

            Wishing you all a happy new year 2010... May this year will bring you more happiness and joy in your lives...

            Best Regards,

            Jerome

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                Dear Arjun:
                You are right. All the best
                and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
                Goldy
                On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

                [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

                Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

                *********END**********

                Regards

                Arjun Chalise
                Kathmandu, Nepal

                Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                Peace
                jahan ara

              • Rosabeth Koehn
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
                  Dear JustPeace Friends,

                  I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

                  Sincerely,
                  Rosie

                  On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

                  Dear Friends,

                  Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                  Peace
                  jahan ara

                • Amrit Manandhar
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

                    Dear All,

                    Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

                    I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
                    *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

                    Amrit Manandhar