Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010

  • shreeram chaudhary
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      Dear All
      Namaste,
      I pray for over coming justpeace in the world in the new year 2010.
      With Peace
      Shreeram Chaudhari
      Nepal

      From: Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@yahoo. com>
      Subject: Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010 [1 Attachment]
      To: justpeaceinasia@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:15 AM

      Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year.. Happy New Year 2010.

      *********END* *********

      Regards

      Arjun Chalise
      Kathmandu, Nepal

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        thanks and same to you

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

        Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

        *********END**********

        Regards

        Arjun Chalise
        Kathmandu, Nepal

        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

        Peace
        jahan ara

      • Kapil Gyawali

            Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

            Peace
            jahan ara

          • Jerome De Porres
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
              Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

              Hi Jahan and all other friends,

              Wishing you all a happy new year 2010... May this year will bring you more happiness and joy in your lives...

              Best Regards,

              Jerome

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                  Dear Arjun:
                  You are right. All the best
                  and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
                  Goldy
                  On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

                  [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

                  Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

                  *********END**********

                  Regards

                  Arjun Chalise
                  Kathmandu, Nepal

                  Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                  Peace
                  jahan ara

                • Rosabeth Koehn
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
                    Dear JustPeace Friends,

                    I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

                    Sincerely,
                    Rosie

                    On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

                    Dear Friends,

                    Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                    Peace
                    jahan ara

                  • Amrit Manandhar
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

                      Dear All,

                      Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

                      I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
                      *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

                      Amrit Manandhar