Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010 [1 Attachment]

  • sharita karki
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      DEAR ALL,

      I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU " HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010"
       THIS YEAR MAY BRINGS MUCH MORE HAPPINIOUS, PEACE, PROSPERITY , GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE FOR ALL OF YOU.

      BEST
      SHARITA RAYAMAJHI
      NEPAL
      From: JahanAra <jahanara_peace@ yahoo.co. in>
      Subject: [justpeaceinasia] Happy New Year 2010
      To: justpeaceinasia@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: "max" <ediger.max@gmail. com>
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 7:18 AM

      Dear Friends,

      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

      Peace
      jahan ara

    • shreeram chaudhary
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        Dear All
        Namaste,
        I pray for over coming justpeace in the world in the new year 2010.
        With Peace
        Shreeram Chaudhari
        Nepal

        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

        Peace
        jahan ara

        Get your new Email address!
      • Kapil Gyawali
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
          thanks and same to you

          On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

          [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

          Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

          *********END**********

          Regards

          Arjun Chalise
          Kathmandu, Nepal

              Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

              Peace
              jahan ara

            • Jerome De Porres
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

                Hi Jahan and all other friends,

                Wishing you all a happy new year 2010... May this year will bring you more happiness and joy in your lives...

                Best Regards,

                Jerome

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                    Dear Arjun:
                    You are right. All the best
                    and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
                    Goldy
                    On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

                    [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

                    Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

                    *********END**********

                    Regards

                    Arjun Chalise
                    Kathmandu, Nepal

                    Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                    Peace
                    jahan ara

                  • Rosabeth Koehn
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
                      Dear JustPeace Friends,

                      I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

                      Sincerely,
                      Rosie

                      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

                      Dear Friends,

                      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                      Peace
                      jahan ara

                    • Amrit Manandhar
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

                        Dear All,

                        Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

                        I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
                        *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

                        Amrit Manandhar