Happy New Year 2010

  • JahanAra
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

      Peace
      jahan ara

    • Arjun Chalise
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 37 KB

      Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

      *********END**********

      Regards

      Arjun Chalise
      Kathmandu, Nepal

      Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
        DEAR ALL,

        I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU " HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010"
         THIS YEAR MAY BRINGS MUCH MORE HAPPINIOUS, PEACE, PROSPERITY , GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE FOR ALL OF YOU.

        BEST
        SHARITA RAYAMAJHI
        NEPAL

        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

        Peace
        jahan ara

      • shreeram chaudhary
        Message 4 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
          Dear All
          Namaste,
          I pray for over coming justpeace in the world in the new year 2010.
          With Peace
          Shreeram Chaudhari
          Nepal

          Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

          Peace
          jahan ara

          Get your new Email address!
        • Kapil Gyawali
          Message 5 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
            thanks and same to you

            On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

            [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

            Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

            *********END**********

            Regards

            Arjun Chalise
            Kathmandu, Nepal

                Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                Peace
                jahan ara

              • Jerome De Porres
                Message 8 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                  Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

                  Hi Jahan and all other friends,

                  Wishing you all a happy new year 2010... May this year will bring you more happiness and joy in your lives...

                  Best Regards,

                  Jerome

                    Message 10 of 12 , Dec 31, 2009
                      Dear Arjun:
                      You are right. All the best
                      and Happy New year 2010 to you and your friends
                      Goldy
                      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Arjun Chalise <nashk_ac@...> wrote:

                      [Attachment(s) from Arjun Chalise included below]

                      Happiness cannot be owned, earned, wornor consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living every minutewith peace, love, grace & gratitude. Have a wonderful new Year. Happy New Year 2010.

                      *********END**********

                      Regards

                      Arjun Chalise
                      Kathmandu, Nepal

                      Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                      Peace
                      jahan ara

                    • Rosabeth Koehn
                      Message 11 of 12 , Jan 1, 2010
                        Dear JustPeace Friends,

                        I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year from North America! Everyday I remember my experience living in Viet Nam, including my work with CJPA. That experience has changed my outlook on the world forever, and I pray that I will always find ways to work for justice and peace wherever I am. May the new year bring many new blessings into your hearts and much justice and peace to your communities.

                        Sincerely,
                        Rosie

                        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM, JahanAra <jahanara_peace@...> wrote:

                        Dear Friends,

                        Lots of wishes, good luck, better health and a prosperous New year 2010 to all of us.May Peace and Justice prevail in our life.

                        Peace
                        jahan ara

                      • Amrit Manandhar
                        Message 12 of 12 , Jan 7, 2010

                          Dear All,

                          Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes

                          I Wish you that your all dreams comes True..
                          *MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

                          Amrit Manandhar