Fwd: Check out "Call for Proposals: OSI International Women's Program (IWP): "Equality and justice under the rule of law" (including focus on peace and reconciliation/Transitional justice in select regions)" on Peace and Collaborative Development Net

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009

      Building Bridges, Networks and Expertise Across Sectors
      Craig Zelizer
      Check out the discussion 'Call for Proposals: OSI International Women's Program (IWP): "Equality and justice under the rule of law" (including focus on peace and reconciliation/Transitional justice in select regions)'

      Discussion posted by Craig Zelizer:

      Crossposted from AWID list Call for Proposals: OSI International Women's Program (IWP): "Equality and justice under the rule of law" The...

      Discussion link:
      Call for Proposals: OSI International Women's Program (IWP): "Equality and justice under the rule of law" (including focus on peace and reconciliation/Transitional justice in select regions)

      About Peace and Collaborative Development Network
      This is a professional networking site to encourage interaction between individuals & organizations worldwide involved in development, peace, conflict resolution and related fields. Members are encouraged to dialogue and share resources.
      Peace and Collaborative Development Network11314 members
      4649 photos
      818 videos
      3728 discussions
      581 Events
      2056 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Peace and Collaborative Development Network, click here

      --
      The day we stop killing off our own species, our world will become a book with no more torn pages.
      - Zoe Taylor, McClure Middle School, Seattle, WA