Re: [justpeaceinasia] CJPA workshop report [1 Attachment]

  • Kapil Gyawali
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23 6:44 AM
      Dear sir
      Namaste

      Thanks for the good news for us.

      kapil Gyawali

      On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:17 AM, Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Max Ediger included below]

      Dear friends:  First let me wish all of you a joyous end to 2009 and much hope for a successful and peaceful 2010.

      I have attached the notes from our recent CJPA working committee meeting which was held in Cambodia.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

      The day we stop killing off our own species, our world will become a book with no more torn pages.
      - Zoe Taylor, McClure Middle School, Seattle, WA