Urgent & Important Help for the young people around YMCA

  • Charles Brownson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009

      Hi Friends,

      Each year we have an annual Exchange programme (Youth Peace Network “YPN”) with Greater Vancouver YMCA, Canada. It is a 3 month exchange on Peace, through this exchange programme the participants gets training on camping also. The Sri Lanka YMCA is a part of the above Exchange programme and through this programme many young people get trained and obtain experience on peace, global citizenship and specially camping.

      Now the Greater Vancouver YMCA has applied to their donors for a grant to help fund for next year's YPN program. We need your help in helping the Greater Vancouver YMCA to obtain this by voting for above program. The link is given below.

      http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf3560

      Please be kind enough to visit the above link every day to vote for YPN programme and share this with your friends to get the funds in order to continue this programme for next year.

      Thanks for your help.

      Theonis C. Brownson

      Asst. Executive Secretary

      National Council of YMCAs of Sri Lanka