Re: [justpeaceinasia] Farewell to our friend

  • rosabeth bk
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 14, 2009
      Dear CJPA friends,

      Thank you so much for all the thanks and well wishes. I say the same to all of you!

      Thank you for allowing my to join in the work of CJPA over the past year. It has been such an educational  growing experience. I am honored to have been entrusted with the work of compiling and editing your stories in the book Our Stories, Our Challenges: The Search for JustPeace in Asia Today. I hope we can all see the finished product soon! Now it is hard for me to remember a time when I knew little to nothing about the war and peace of Asia! I will take that knowledge home with me and share it.

      All the best to all of you as you continue to work for true JustPeace in your communities. And may CJPA continue to be a peaceful place for networking and support. I will never forget my time meeting and working with all of you. I hope we will meet again soon. Until then...

      May the road rise to meet you,
      May the wind be always at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face,
      The rains fall soft upon your fields.
      And until we meet again,
      May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

      --Irish blessing

      In JustPeace,

      Rosie

      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Amrit Manandhar <amrit_manandhar2001@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      Indeed I met Rosie (Rosabeth Kohen) in Kathmandu while the workshop was on here. I cherish our gathering in Kathmandu. I found her dedicated to her mission. I agree with Max that she did her job in an excellent manner. I am so sorry to learn that she is leaving the CJPA. Her association with the CJPA will add to it a feather in some manner, I am sure. My best wishes to her in her study and endeavour in future.

      Amrit Manandhar
      A Well Wisher from Kathmandu, Nepal