Re: [justpeaceinasia] Farewell to our friend

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
      Dear All,

      Greatings from Nepal again. I heard that Rosie is going back to US, I want to wish for her bright future. I never  forget her contribution to the International Peace Workshop in Nepal.

      Rosie, Good Luck!

      Yam Kisan

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
        Though i have not had an opportunity to meet up i must say thank you to rosie for her dedication for the just peace in this part of region. i believe as she go back home she will have many story to tell to her family and freinds. we look forward to see her contributing in many way. thanks you once again rosie good luck
        vashum from Nagalim

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
          Dear Rosie

          I would like to thank you so much for your contribution and support and you have done a great job.  I hope we will meet sometimes in Kaw Thoo Lei (the land without evil).  Have a safe trip back to US.

          Take care

          --
          Saw Mort
          Organizing and Education Coordinator

        • shreeram chaudhary
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
            Dear Rosie
            Namaste,
            Congratulation for your futher study and thanks for your contribution in documentation.
            Yourfriends from:
            Nepal

[...]

            New Email names for you!
            Hurry before someone else does!
          • Elly Zarni
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
               Rossie...it's very great opportunity to work with you...and to meet u...

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
                Congraculation Roosy

                *********END**********

                Regards

                Arjun Chalise
                Kathmandu, Nepal

                Get your preferred Email name!
                Now you can @... and @....
              • chand jit
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 12, 2009
                  Thanks Rosie for contribution your valuable time to CJPA. Best of Luck for  Further Study
                  I hope we will  keep on touch

                  jit, nepal

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 13, 2009
                    Dear All,

                    Indeed I met Rosie (Rosabeth Kohen) in Kathmandu while the workshop was on here. I cherish our gathering in Kathmandu. I found her dedicated to her mission. I agree with Max that she did her job in an excellent manner. I am so sorry to learn that she is leaving the CJPA. Her association with the CJPA will add to it a feather in some manner, I am sure. My best wishes to her in her study and endeavour in future.

                    Amrit Manandhar
                    A Well Wisher from Kathmandu, Nepal

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 14, 2009
                      Dear CJPA friends,

                      Thank you so much for all the thanks and well wishes. I say the same to all of you!

                      Thank you for allowing my to join in the work of CJPA over the past year. It has been such an educational  growing experience. I am honored to have been entrusted with the work of compiling and editing your stories in the book Our Stories, Our Challenges: The Search for JustPeace in Asia Today. I hope we can all see the finished product soon! Now it is hard for me to remember a time when I knew little to nothing about the war and peace of Asia! I will take that knowledge home with me and share it.

                      All the best to all of you as you continue to work for true JustPeace in your communities. And may CJPA continue to be a peaceful place for networking and support. I will never forget my time meeting and working with all of you. I hope we will meet again soon. Until then...

                      May the road rise to meet you,
                      May the wind be always at your back.
                      May the sun shine warm upon your face,
                      The rains fall soft upon your fields.
                      And until we meet again,
                      May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

                      --Irish blessing

                      In JustPeace,

                      Rosie

                      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Amrit Manandhar <amrit_manandhar2001@...> wrote:

[...]