Re: [justpeaceinasia] my engagement

  • nhek sophearith
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear all,

      Greeting from Cambodia,Thanks so much from my bottom heart and all your kind and concerns for us.please get all my respectful from me .

      Thanks
      best wishes ,Phearith

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
        Dear Bay

        Thanks so much your wishes ,How are  you? which month will you come here ? you mean July if so I'm still available for your visiting to PP.
        you can contact me by (855-12 557 744 ) and I'm here living with my brother Noble Paddy.

        Thks
        Regards,Phearith

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
          Dearest Phearith.......

          Such a wonderful news!!!!! May you be blessed with all the happiness and joy in the world as you enter this new phase of your life. Really happy to hear about your engagement....would have loved to come down and see the ceremony.
          Congrats.....

          Mini Nair,
          Chandigarh,
          India.

          --
          "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. I refuse to live in other people's houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave." - Gandhi

          Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local