Re: [justpeaceinasia] my engagement

  • MCC Peace
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30 1:58 AM
      Hi Nhek,

      Congratulation. Wish you happiness in your new life.

      I will be in PP from 19-26, are you there?

      Bay.

      raihana diani wrote:

      > Hi Nhek..
      > It was great to hear the happy news from you..
      > i wish i could be there and see the engagement ceremony....
      > Regard from Aceh
      > Raihana
      >
      > 2009/6/29 이재영 <kojay99@... <mailto:kojay99@...>>
      >

      > Hey Nhek
      > I am happy to hear from you with good news.
      > I wish I could be there.
      > I just want to pray God for special blessings for you and your fiance.
      > Have a good party!
      > 샬롬 (Shalom)
      > 이재영 (Jae Young Lee)
      > 평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
      > 한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
      > Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr <http://www.kac.or.kr/>)
      > 부원장 (Vice-President)
      > 커넥서스 어학원
      > Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr
      > <http://www.connexus.co.kr/>)
      > 'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

    • nhek sophearith
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 30 10:12 PM
        Dear all,

        Greeting from Cambodia,Thanks so much from my bottom heart and all your kind and concerns for us.please get all my respectful from me .

        Thanks
        best wishes ,Phearith

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 30 10:19 PM
          Dear Bay

          Thanks so much your wishes ,How are  you? which month will you come here ? you mean July if so I'm still available for your visiting to PP.
          you can contact me by (855-12 557 744 ) and I'm here living with my brother Noble Paddy.

          Thks
          Regards,Phearith

          raihana diani wrote:

          > Hi Nhek..
          > It was great to hear the happy news from you..
          > i wish i could be there and see the engagement ceremony....
          > Regard from Aceh
          > Raihana
          >
          > 2009/6/29 이재영 <kojay99@hotmail. com <mailto:kojay99@hotmail. com>>
          >

          > Hey Nhek
          > I am happy to hear from you with good news.
          > I wish I could be there.
          > I just want to pray God for special blessings for you and your fiance.
          > Have a good party!
          > 샬롬 (Shalom)
          > 이재영 (Jae Young Lee)
          > 평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
          > 한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
          > Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or. kr <http://www.kac. or.kr/>)
          > 부원장 (Vice-President)
          > 커넥서스 어학원
          > Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus. co.kr
          > <http://www.connexus.co.kr/>)
          > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _
          > 'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

        • Mini Nair
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
            Dearest Phearith.......

            Such a wonderful news!!!!! May you be blessed with all the happiness and joy in the world as you enter this new phase of your life. Really happy to hear about your engagement....would have loved to come down and see the ceremony.
            Congrats.....

            Mini Nair,
            Chandigarh,
            India.

[...]

            Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local