Re: [justpeaceinasia] my engagement

  • vashum
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2009
      Dear phearith,
      great to hear. all the best for your future as you look forward to a new begining.
      love and regards from nagalim
      vashum

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 28, 2009
          Phearith:  Great congratulations!  I know the day was a happy one for you, your family and all of your friends.  My I wish you much happiness as you move toward married life and a new era of your lift.  My prayers and wishes for good health and happines will always be with you.  Be happy my friend and we will always be happy with you.

          max

          --
          "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. I refuse to live in other people's houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave." - Gandhi
        • 이재영
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 28, 2009

            Hey Nhek

            I am happy to hear from you with good news.
            I wish I could be there.
            I just want to pray God for special blessings for you and your fiance.
            Have a good party!

            샬롬 (Shalom)
            이재영 (Jae Young Lee)

            평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
            한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
            Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr)

            부원장 (Vice-President)
            커넥서스 어학원
            Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr)
            'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 29, 2009
              Dear Phearith,

              Congratulations, indeed for entering into a lifetime commitment. Please convey my best wishes to your partner. God bless you for happy conjugal life.

              With kind regards,

              Amrit Manandhar

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                Hi Nhek..

                It was great to hear the happy news from you..
                i wish i could be there and see the engagement ceremony....

                Regard from Aceh
                Raihana

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                  Hi Nhek,

                  Congratulation. Wish you happiness in your new life.

                  I will be in PP from 19-26, are you there?

                  Bay.

                  raihana diani wrote:

                  > Hi Nhek..
                  > It was great to hear the happy news from you..
                  > i wish i could be there and see the engagement ceremony....
                  > Regard from Aceh
                  > Raihana
                  >
                  > 2009/6/29 이재영 <kojay99@... <mailto:kojay99@...>>
                  >

                  > Hey Nhek
                  > I am happy to hear from you with good news.
                  > I wish I could be there.
                  > I just want to pray God for special blessings for you and your fiance.
                  > Have a good party!
                  > 샬롬 (Shalom)
                  > 이재영 (Jae Young Lee)
                  > 평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
                  > 한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
                  > Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr <http://www.kac.or.kr/>)
                  > 부원장 (Vice-President)
                  > 커넥서스 어학원
                  > Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr
                  > <http://www.connexus.co.kr/>)
                  > 'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

                • nhek sophearith
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                    Dear all,

                    Greeting from Cambodia,Thanks so much from my bottom heart and all your kind and concerns for us.please get all my respectful from me .

                    Thanks
                    best wishes ,Phearith

                    Phearith:  Great congratulations!  I know the day was a happy one for you, your family and all of your friends.  My I wish you much happiness as you move toward married life and a new era of your lift.  My prayers and wishes for good health and happines will always be with you.  Be happy my friend and we will always be happy with you.
                    Dear all,

                    Greeting ,Thanks so much form my bottom heart and  all your kind concerns for us.please get all my respected from me .

                    Thanks
                    best wishes ,Phearith

                    max

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                      Dear Bay

                      Thanks so much your wishes ,How are  you? which month will you come here ? you mean July if so I'm still available for your visiting to PP.
                      you can contact me by (855-12 557 744 ) and I'm here living with my brother Noble Paddy.

                      Thks
                      Regards,Phearith

                      raihana diani wrote:

                      > Hi Nhek..
                      > It was great to hear the happy news from you..
                      > i wish i could be there and see the engagement ceremony....
                      > Regard from Aceh
                      > Raihana
                      >
                      > 2009/6/29 이재영 <kojay99@hotmail. com <mailto:kojay99@hotmail. com>>
                      >

                      > Hey Nhek
                      > I am happy to hear from you with good news.
                      > I wish I could be there.
                      > I just want to pray God for special blessings for you and your fiance.
                      > Have a good party!
                      > 샬롬 (Shalom)
                      > 이재영 (Jae Young Lee)
                      > 평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Coordinator)
                      > 한국 아나뱁티스트 센터
                      > Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or. kr <http://www.kac. or.kr/>)
                      > 부원장 (Vice-President)
                      > 커넥서스 어학원
                      > Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus. co.kr
                      > <http://www.connexus.co.kr/>)
                      > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _
                      > 'Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!'

                    • Mini Nair
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                        Dearest Phearith.......

                        Such a wonderful news!!!!! May you be blessed with all the happiness and joy in the world as you enter this new phase of your life. Really happy to hear about your engagement....would have loved to come down and see the ceremony.
                        Congrats.....

                        Mini Nair,
                        Chandigarh,
                        India.

[...]

                        Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local