Fwd: Check out "World Youth Movement for Democracy, Global Eassay Contest, Youth Speak Out: Engaging in Democracy and Grasping Opportunity" on Peace and Collaborative Development Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009

      Peace and Collaborative Development Network
      Building Bridges, Networks and Expertise Across Sectors
      Craig Zelizer
      Check out the discussion 'World Youth Movement for Democracy, Global Eassay Contest, Youth Speak Out: Engaging in Democracy and Grasping Opportunity'
      This is a wonderful chance for young people. Please share widely

      Discussion posted by Craig Zelizer:

      Youth Speak Out: Engaging in Democracy and Grasping Opportunity Raise Your Voice, Share Your Ideas, and Get Involved in Democracy! Submi...

      Discussion link:
      World Youth Movement for Democracy, Global Eassay Contest, Youth Speak Out: Engaging in Democracy and Grasping Opportunity

      About Peace and Collaborative Development Network
      This is a professional networking site to encourage interaction between individuals & organizations worldwide involved in development, peace, conflict resolution and related fields. Members are encouraged to dialogue and share resources.
      Peace and Collaborative Development Network7694 members
      2959 photos
      584 videos
      2513 discussions
      377 Events
      1449 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Peace and Collaborative Development Network, click here

      --
      "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. I refuse to live in other people's houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave." - Gandhi