Women PeaceMakers Program Applications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      Women PeaceMakers Program Applications - Due June 1, 2009
      The Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice (IPJ) at the University
      of San Diego is currently accepting applications for its Women
      PeaceMakers Program (WPM). The WPM program is designed for leaders
      from conflict-affected countries around the world who are transforming
      conflict and assuring gender-inclusion in post conflict recovery
      through human rights advocacy and peacebuilding efforts they lead.
      Applications are due June 1, 2009.  For information:
      http://www.sandiego.edu/peacestudies/ipj/ .

      --
      "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. I refuse to live in other people's houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave." - Gandhi
    • raihana diani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
        Thanks for the information Max.

        Regards,

[...]