Refugee Youths' Art Exibition in Chainag Mai_20 June 2009

  • Saw Mort
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
    Dear Friends

    I would like to invite you to join the "Fly Beyond the Barbwire Fence Episode II" in Chiang Mai and the refugee youths' art exhibition on 20 June.

    Please see the drawing of the refugee youths in the web link http://picasaweb.google.com/mort.bi/RefugeeYouthsDrawing#

    Event place:
    The Center for the Promotion of Arts and Culture, Chiang Mai University
    239 Huay Kaew Road, Muang, Chiang Mai, 50200 Thailand

    Justpeace
    --
    Saw Mort
    Organizing and Education Coordinator