Re: [justpeaceinasia] CJPA WORKING COMMITTEE

  • Amrit Manandhar
    Message 1 of 9 , May 19, 2009
      Dear Max,

      Hi!

      Thanks for the email. I appreciate your decision to form the CJPA working committee. To be honest, things were not moving as it should have been. It was a lackluster performance of the CJPA, I would say, since the last meeting in Kathmandu.

      I would not claim the membership at the CJPA working committee, if some other person from our country, who is willing to work for the good of the CJPA, offers for this position. I give him/her the opportunity to work for the best interest of the CJPA.

      But, I would always remain as a part of the CJPA and work for its best interest, no matter in what capacity.  Congratulations in advance for new committee members!

      All the best, guys!

      Amrit Manandhar