Sharing about the Dram Learning

  • bibek shahi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Dear friends,
      According to my learning of Play back Theater,Emage Theater and Forum theater , I shared to HIV Ficilitatior who are working in 3 district of Nepal . Some are very interested about the Play back theater but after show play back theater they said why not solve recentely some them said , it gives us critical thinking about the story Taller and we should make plan about his problem . Because of time i could not give hole day but receltely we are going organize one traning particulary focusing to Play back theater .

      Bibek shahi