Re: [justpeaceinasia] CJPA WORKING COMMITTEE

  • raihana diani
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15 4:56 AM
      Dear Max,

      as what bobby said, this is very good development. i do willing my self in the comitte too.
      and i am sorry for didn't attend the last workshop in Nepal.

      Best from Aceh,.
      Raihana

      2009/5/15 Center for JustPeace in Phil. <centerforjustpeace@...>

      Dear Max,

      this is good development, I am very much willing to offer myself in the committee.

      regards..

      Bobby

      Abdulbasit R. Benito
      Executive Director
      Bangsamoro Center for Justpeace in the Phil's. Inc.
      B C J P
      Int. 003-c, Don S. Sero Street
      Rosary Heights 4
      Cotabato City
      Philippines
      Tel. N o. (064) 390 2726

        Message 3 of 9 , May 18 11:22 PM
          Dear friends,
          Greeting from Nepal . I am very interested to be a member of CJPA in Asia .
          If i am not work welly to be a member you can raise the question and can give me the feed back .

          Dear max,
          I am also interested in that post of CJPA . I already said to you in Nepal . I assure that i can do that responbility .

          bibek

          From: Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>
          To: "cjpa" <justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 12:49 AM

          Friends:

[...]

        • shreeram chaudhary
          Message 4 of 9 , May 18 11:55 PM
            Dear friends
            Namaste,
            I really appriciate Bibek's interest and request to friends from Nepal that we should give him oppertunity to provide volenteer service for justpeace campaign in Asia.
            Withbest
            Shreeram
            Nepal

            From: Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com>
            To: "cjpa" <justpeaceinasia@ yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 12:49 AM

            Friends:

[...]

            New Email names for you!
            Hurry before someone else does!
          • Bal Krishna Maharjan
            Message 5 of 9 , May 19 9:49 PM
            • Amrit Manandhar
              Message 6 of 9 , May 19 11:39 PM
                Dear Max,

                Hi!

                Thanks for the email. I appreciate your decision to form the CJPA working committee. To be honest, things were not moving as it should have been. It was a lackluster performance of the CJPA, I would say, since the last meeting in Kathmandu.

                I would not claim the membership at the CJPA working committee, if some other person from our country, who is willing to work for the good of the CJPA, offers for this position. I give him/her the opportunity to work for the best interest of the CJPA.

                But, I would always remain as a part of the CJPA and work for its best interest, no matter in what capacity.  Congratulations in advance for new committee members!

                All the best, guys!

                Amrit Manandhar