For Max

  • ehnadoh
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2004
      Max

      Here photo journal that I talked about to tell the people story in picture.
      See this sample link

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/africa/03/water_seller/html/defaul
      t.stm

      peace
      Ehna
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2004
        Saw Ehna:  This link doesn't work.  Can you check it?  max

        ehnadoh <ehnadoh@...> wrote:
        Max

        Here photo journal that I talked about to tell the people story in picture.
        See this sample link

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/africa/03/water_seller/html/defaul
        t.stm

        peace
        Ehna

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/o20olB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
        --Burundi proverb

      • jahanara_peace
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2004
          Dear Max

          Greetings from HMI

          Hearty Congratulations to CJPA for successfully having the
          YAHOO Group.

          It is really a good concept.

          I liked the instant work done on it.
          It was planned in this meeting and now we have it.

          I think inititally the present group members can use it .
          Gradually the group can reach out to others.

          I wish all the present members will be able to use this service to
          the fullest.

          Peace

          Jahan

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004