FW: Conflict Risk Alert-SL by Int Crisis Group

  • Charles Brownson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 10:02 PM

      From: Premjit Williams [mailto:premjit@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:11 AM
      To: SAHR
      Subject: RE: Conflict Risk Alert-SL by Int Crisis Group

      Dear All,

      Attached is a statement from the International Crisis group on the humanitarian crisis in Sri Lanka's northern region. Hope you find time to read throught it, and it proves useful.

      Also, just to inform you that we are discontinuing the SAHR group email from our existing server, and creating a new system through yahoo groups. You should receive an invitation from the new group email address soon.

      Warm regards,

      Premjit Williams

      Communications Coordinator

      South Asians for Human Rights (SAHR)