Fwd: Fw: Scholarship from The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      this may be of interest to some of you....max

                              Scholarship from The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund

      The MMMF was established in 1981 to honor the late Margaret McNamara and her commitment to the wellbeing of women and children in developing countries. The purpose of the grant is to support the education of women from developing countries who are committed to improving the lives of women and children in their home countries. Previous grant recipients studied agriculture, architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, education, forestry, journalism, nursing, nutrition, pediatrics, public administration, public health, social sciences, and social work.
      Readmore;
      http://cambodiajobs.blogspot.com/2009/02/scholarship-from-margaret-mcnamara.html

      Scholarship and Job are posted at
      http://Cambodiajobs.blogspot.com

      --
      "There can be no winners in this war, only more broken hearts.  We must stop the method of revenge, and look for new solutions which do not involve killing. Surely with all of the great minds in this area, we can come up with a peaceful way to live with some dignity." - Robi Damelin whose son was killed in Israel in 2002