Fwd: lessons in conflict

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      Here are some important videos for you to see concerning lessons in conflict......max

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLE9QykPwuM&feature=channel_page part 1

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7pB2oQgQW8&NR=1 part 2

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdNMQOW0uFk&NR=1 part 3

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_M1QLkY64E&feature=related part 4

      If you lost your loved ones to violence....
      If you spent ten years in prison...
      If conflict drove you from your home....

      Would you seek revenge? Or Struggle for Peace?

      from "Encounter Point", a doumentary film made by justvision

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.

      --
      "There can be no winners in this war, only more broken hearts.  We must stop the method of revenge, and look for new solutions which do not involve killing. Surely with all of the great minds in this area, we can come up with a peaceful way to live with some dignity." - Robi Damelin whose son was killed in Israel in 2002