Good song by Willie Nelson

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      What Ever Happened To Peace On Earth?
      Song by Willie Nelson

      There's so many things going on in the world
      Babies dying
      Mothers crying
      How much oil is one human life worth?
      And what ever happened to peace on earth?

      We believe everything that they tell us
      They're gonna' kill us
      So we gotta' kill them first
      But I remember a commandment
      "Thou shall not kill"
      How much is that soldier's life worth?
      And whatever happened to peace on earth?

      And the bewildered herd is still believing
      Everything we've been told from our birth
      Hell they won't lie to me
      Not on my own damn TV
      But how much is a liar's word worth?
      And whatever happened to peace on earth?

      So I guess it's just
      Do unto others before they do it to you
      Let's just kill em' all and let God sort em' out
      Is this what God wants us to do?

      And the bewildered herd is still believing
      Everything we've been told from our birth
      Hell they won't lie to me
      Not on my own damn TV
      But how much is a liar's word worth?
      And whatever happened to peace on earth?

      Now you probably won't hear this on your radio
      Probably not on your local TV
      But if there's a time, and if you're ever so inclined
      You can always hear it from me
      How much is one picker's word worth?
      And whatever happened to peace on earth?

      But don't confuse caring for weakness
      You can't put that label on me
      The truth is my weapon of mass protection
      And I believe truth sets you free