Re: FW: Gaza Protests... Anti Israel!!!

  • amrit_manandhar2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
      Dear All,

      Anarchy, violence, attack must end. What I see is lack of total
      patience. My message is 'Give peace a chance'. Both parties need
      restraint, hold dialogue to revive peace. I agree that peace alone is
      not solution, but justpeace.

      Let's hope in the new year 2009 that the weak no more suffer.

      With best regards,

      Amrit R Manandhar
      --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, "Max Ediger" <ediger.max@...>
      wrote:

      > Ekkarin: Thanks for sharing this. What is happening against the people
      in
      > Gaza and the rest of Palestine is a crime. Another big crime is that
      the US
      > has blocked any UN statement calling for an end of the conflict. While
      > people throughout the world are raising their voices against this
      terrible
      > assault, governments have been too slow to act. Although a ceasefire
      is not
      > the final solution, it is necessary to end the immediate suffering of
      the
      > people. Then the issues of the Palestinian people must be identified
      and
      > addressed in a constructive way. The people of Palestine do not just
      need
      > peace, they need justpeace and only when justice reaches them can
      peace
      > begin to emerge.
      >
      > peace.......max
      >

      > On 1/5/09, Ekkarin Tuansiri leemor-or@... wrote:
      > >

      > > [image: The image

      "http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-16/2462Gaza-Protests-2008\
      .JPG"
      > > cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.]

      > > Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!
      > > <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx>
      > > It's the same Hotmail(R). If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster.
      Get your
      > > account
      now.<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq\
      _broad1_122008>