Re: [justpeaceinasia] FW: Gaza Protests... Anti Israel!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
      Ekkarin:  Thanks for sharing this.  What is happening against the people in Gaza and the rest of Palestine is a crime.  Another big crime is that the US has blocked any UN statement calling for an end of the conflict.  While people throughout the world are raising their voices against this terrible assault, governments have been too slow to act.  Although a ceasefire is not the final solution, it is necessary to end the immediate suffering of the people.  Then the issues of the Palestinian people must be identified and addressed in a constructive way.  The people of Palestine do not just need peace, they need justpeace and only when justice reaches them can peace begin to emerge.

      peace.......max

      On 1/5/09, Ekkarin Tuansiri <leemor-or@...> wrote:

      The image

      Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!

      It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

      It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

      --
      "How I wish I could view life through certain eyes of black and white, and that this grey picture which insists on coming up tells me that I do not have the monopoly on truth. How I wish I could manage my life with no questions."  - Robi Damelin
    • amrit_manandhar2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
        Dear All,

        Anarchy, violence, attack must end. What I see is lack of total
        patience. My message is 'Give peace a chance'. Both parties need
        restraint, hold dialogue to revive peace. I agree that peace alone is
        not solution, but justpeace.

        Let's hope in the new year 2009 that the weak no more suffer.

        With best regards,

        Amrit R Manandhar
        --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, "Max Ediger" <ediger.max@...>
        wrote:

        > Ekkarin: Thanks for sharing this. What is happening against the people
        in
        > Gaza and the rest of Palestine is a crime. Another big crime is that
        the US
        > has blocked any UN statement calling for an end of the conflict. While
        > people throughout the world are raising their voices against this
        terrible
        > assault, governments have been too slow to act. Although a ceasefire
        is not
        > the final solution, it is necessary to end the immediate suffering of
        the
        > people. Then the issues of the Palestinian people must be identified
        and
        > addressed in a constructive way. The people of Palestine do not just
        need
        > peace, they need justpeace and only when justice reaches them can
        peace
        > begin to emerge.
        >
        > peace.......max
        >

        > On 1/5/09, Ekkarin Tuansiri leemor-or@... wrote:
        > >

        > > [image: The image

        "http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-16/2462Gaza-Protests-2008\
        .JPG"
        > > cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.]

        > > Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!
        > > <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx>
        > > It's the same Hotmail(R). If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster.
        Get your
        > > account
        now.<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq\
        _broad1_122008>