FW: Gaza Protests... Anti Israel!!!

  • Ekkarin Tuansiri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009

      The image “http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-16/2462Gaza-Protests-2008.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
        Ekkarin:  Thanks for sharing this.  What is happening against the people in Gaza and the rest of Palestine is a crime.  Another big crime is that the US has blocked any UN statement calling for an end of the conflict.  While people throughout the world are raising their voices against this terrible assault, governments have been too slow to act.  Although a ceasefire is not the final solution, it is necessary to end the immediate suffering of the people.  Then the issues of the Palestinian people must be identified and addressed in a constructive way.  The people of Palestine do not just need peace, they need justpeace and only when justice reaches them can peace begin to emerge.

        peace.......max

        On 1/5/09, Ekkarin Tuansiri <leemor-or@...> wrote:

        The image

        Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!

        It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

        It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

        --
        "How I wish I could view life through certain eyes of black and white, and that this grey picture which insists on coming up tells me that I do not have the monopoly on truth. How I wish I could manage my life with no questions."  - Robi Damelin
      • amrit_manandhar2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
          Dear All,

          Anarchy, violence, attack must end. What I see is lack of total
          patience. My message is 'Give peace a chance'. Both parties need
          restraint, hold dialogue to revive peace. I agree that peace alone is
          not solution, but justpeace.

          Let's hope in the new year 2009 that the weak no more suffer.

          With best regards,

          Amrit R Manandhar
          --- In justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com, "Max Ediger" <ediger.max@...>
          wrote:

          > Ekkarin: Thanks for sharing this. What is happening against the people
          in
          > Gaza and the rest of Palestine is a crime. Another big crime is that
          the US
          > has blocked any UN statement calling for an end of the conflict. While
          > people throughout the world are raising their voices against this
          terrible
          > assault, governments have been too slow to act. Although a ceasefire
          is not
          > the final solution, it is necessary to end the immediate suffering of
          the
          > people. Then the issues of the Palestinian people must be identified
          and
          > addressed in a constructive way. The people of Palestine do not just
          need
          > peace, they need justpeace and only when justice reaches them can
          peace
          > begin to emerge.
          >
          > peace.......max
          >

          > On 1/5/09, Ekkarin Tuansiri leemor-or@... wrote:
          > >

          > > [image: The image

          "http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-16/2462Gaza-Protests-2008\
          .JPG"
          > > cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.]

          > > Add maps and directions to your party Show them the way!
          > > <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx>
          > > It's the same Hotmail(R). If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster.
          Get your
          > > account
          now.<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq\
          _broad1_122008>