On the Bangsamoro Question

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2008
      Friends:  Please see the attached file from a friend in Mindanao on possible solutions to the conflict.

      max

    • Arjun Chalise
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2008
        Hello Max, how ru & from where right now, thx for ur mail. I will send the answer when finished. Whats the new news and program for u & ur organization.

        Regards
        Arjun
        Nepal

        New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
        Hurry before someone else does!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
          Wishing you a successful New Year in 2009.  I hear the situation in Nepal is a abit uncertain now.  I do hope all sides can come together in agreement so the people of Nepal can continue to experience a more peaceful time.

          I am in Hanoi where it is quite cold right now.  We will soon be working on plans for the next year's activities.  I do think we will again have a very busy and exciting year.

          peace......max

          --
          "3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions." (T-shirt in Colombo, Sri Lanka)

          "War perpetuates itself without conscious effort because revenge and recrimination wage themselves. Waging peace, on the other hand, demands deliberate, consensual and coordinated human effort."  Anu Pahari - Nepal
        • raihana diani
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
            Dear Friends..

            Happy new year 2009...

            Warm regard from Aceh..
            Raihan

            2008/12/27 Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>

            Friends:  Please see the attached file from a friend in Mindanao on possible solutions to the conflict.

            "To accomplish great things
            we must not only act but also dream.
            Not only plan  but also believe"