some important news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      Dear friends:  Last week I was in Cambodia and had the opportunity to hear one of our members present her thesis for a Mater's Degree program.  Ms To Thi Bay presented her research on the theme "Inclusion of Domestic Violence in Conflict Resolution Skills Training for Local Mediators in Rural Viet Nam."  Please see the attached photo of her presentation.

      On behalf of the Center for Justpeace in Asia may I congradulate Bay on her success.  Hopefully later we can share her paper on our website so you will have opportunity to learn from her research as well.

      peace.......max

      --
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
      Jimi Hendrix

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp