Re: [justpeaceinasia] Committee

  • jerome deporres
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 8 1:56 AM

      Dear Max and all other friends,

      Its nice that we have a good team now and Im sure that this team will organize a succesful workshop. As Max said, it would be good if we can organize our workshop arround the dates of that international event.

      Jerome

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 9 1:31 AM
        Dear Max and all
        Greeting fdrom Nagalim. After a long time. I have been engaged for some local peace building in web of conflict we are in. though there is cease fire between NSCN and the GOI still there is low density conflict and also internal conflcit.

        About the meet in nepal it will be good for other also to get experiences of nepal transitional politic that is on there and surely will help us understand fro ml;arger perspective.
        i will keep intouch if any i could do

        regards
        vashum

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 9 1:44 AM
          Thanks for writing.  It is good to hear from you again and I do hope we will have opportunity to meet so we can learn more about the issues in Nagalim and your work.

          max

          --
[...]

        • JahanAra
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 15 3:27 AM

            Dear Max

            This is a good start. We can have the different components and compile them and start working on it.

            November will be an ideal month to have the conference, since by then Ramadan also ends and the festival season also ends.

            Peace

            jahan ara