violence in Indonesia

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Recently there has been serious violence in Indonesia over the issue of religious freedom.  Please not the following information sent by one of our good friends In Indonesia.
      max

      Friends,

      Please check this youtube link to watch the brutality of FPI (Islamic Defender Front) to AKKBB (National Alliance for Freedom of Religion and Beliefs) last Sunday in Jakarta:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RHiwldX1A

      Also
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM02wTqb9vo&feature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnCzdoScFq0&feature=related

      We must do something to stop this kind of barbarism in the name of Islam. Please use your influence, your channels of communication, to urge the Indonesian government to ban this Taliban-like organisastion!!

      Send this link to other people who has similar concern for religion, humanity and peaceful co-existence!

      Trisno

      --
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
      Jimi Hendrix

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp