Re: [justpeaceinasia] Happy Nepali New Year 2065

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008
      I have been following this news with great interest.  I am happy for these positive moves in Nepal and pray that they will continue.  This is a great example for the rest of us and gives us all new hopel.

      max

      On 4/16/08, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

      Dear Alli Peace Fellows,

      Greetings from Nepal with Happy Nepali New Year 2065.

      Nepal is going to establish of parmament peace, plitical sastainability and development. The Maoist is won contrywide and is it the posiitve things for Nepal. The country Nepal is overcoming all kinds of discrimination, backwardness and fudalism. Nepal is going forward to Federal Democratic Republic and Inclusive.

      Altogether, 5 Dalits candidates have won from FPTP election. I think 30-40 Dalit will be in CA.

      We, all the Nepali  people are happy!

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

      War will only be stopped when the conscience of mankind  has become sufficiently elevated to recognize the undisputed supremacy of the Law of Love in all the walks of life. Some say this will never come to pass. I shall retain the faith till the end of my earthly existence that it shall come to pass. - Mahatma Gandhi

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max