Re: [justpeaceinasia] PRESS RELEASE

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      Dear Phillipino Justpeace Friends

      We all the Nepali Civil Society Organizations and Nepali people cheers the mass rally for peace in Cotabato of Phillipinse.

      Yam Kisan

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        You very much my friend

        Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:
        Dear Phillipino Justpeace Friends

        We all the Nepali Civil Society Organizations and Nepali people cheers the mass rally for peace in Cotabato of Phillipinse.

        Yam Kisan
        Nepal

        Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist

        If you are NEUTRAL in the situation of INJUSTICE, then you have chosen the side of the OPPRESSOR.