Re: [justpeaceinasia] Stories!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      Dear Jerome,
      I hope that it will be really good if we could collect as much as stories for this purpose and also get in touch with the various media houses across the world so that once we release these things that is being used and acknowledged properly. I think it will be good if you could remind Max about it once he is back. While we plan to start with the International Human Rights Day, we should always have the stuff that could be useful for the next 4-5 issues. So lets keep such things in mind and workout things to the best possible manner.

      Well due to the atrocities on Dalits and since I am following it up with police and judiciary, I have to cancel my plans to Hydrabad. Morever I never got any invitation/intimation from Jahan Ara or the local organisers. So I think I am not supposed to be there by all reasons.

      Hope that all other friends also contribute their suggestion as we did in Kandy.

      With warm regards
      Goldy

      Jerome <jerome_cham@...> wrote:
      Dear Goldy and friends,

      Warm Greetings from Hong Kong!

      We are greatful to you for your great enthusiasm on publishing the
      stories of marginalized people. We in Hong Kong have collected and
      digitalized a number of stories which was mentioned at our Sri Lanka
      meeting and from various other sources too. Since Max is now in
      India we will finalize those stories after he come back to the
      office and those stories will be sent to Goldy for editing.

      Warm wishes once agin for your succesful work.

      Jerome.

    • Jerome
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        Dear Friends!

        Greetings from Colombo!

        Hope you all are doing well and pretty much busy with your works for
        your people. I feel glade to write to you all my friends at this
        moment. As the members of CJPA and as we decided to commit ourselves
        for the future of the CJPA we should work on the decisions that was
        taken at the Sri Lanka meeting.

        Therefore as our first activity the publication on `Our Stories'
        should be published as soon as possible. I hope Max has collected
        some stories and it would be grateful if each and every one of us
        can also contribute even one story from our own community which is
        suffering from various issues.

        So please try to send even one story or any other statements which
        are related to this in order to keep the CJPA alive.

        Thank you and take care,
        Jerome.