Re: [justpeaceinasia] Greetings for 2008

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Dear All

      Wish you a very happy, joyful and peaceful new year 2008.

      Yam,
      Nepal

      Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      Enjoy this New Year's greetings... ..max
      Click here: http://www.icq. com/img/friendsh ip/static/ card_16961_ rs.swf

      --
      When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
      -Dom Helder Camara

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      daga.n3.net/ icp
      daga.n3.net/ max

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

    • raihana diani
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Dear All..

        wish all of you happy and peacefull for 2008

        Big love from Aceh...
        Raihana

        2007/12/31, Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>:
        > Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
        > Click here:
        > http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf
        >
        > --
        > When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor
        > have no food, they call me a communist.
        > -Dom Helder Camara
        >

        > Visit the following websites:
        > daga.n3.net/justpeace
        > daga.n3.net/icp
        > daga.n3.net/max
      • Yam Bahadur Kisan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
          Hello Max

          Namaste and I am fine and doing well over here in Nepal.
          How are you these days and what are you doing in Cambodia? What about the factfinding report about Burma? What about justpeace activities and fellows.

          Be well and God bless!

          Yam

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
            thanks for writing and reminding me about the report.  I have now sent it to all CJPA people.  I earlier sent it only to the team and forgot to add on the other contacts.

            I[m now living in Viet Nam and not Cambodia.  But I don't seem to spend much time in Viet Nam.  I travel a lot.  Right now I'm in Bangalore India coordinating the School of Peace which runs for three and a half months.  We have 5 participants from different areas in Nepal.  Altogether we have 17 participants.

            trust you are doing well.  hope to see you when i make another trip to Nepal.

            max

            Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
            Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
            Click here: http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

            --
            When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
            -Dom Helder Camara

            Visit the following websites:
            daga.n3.net/justpeace
            daga.n3.net/icp
            daga.n3.net/max

            Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            Email : ybkisan@...

            War will only be stopped when the conscience of mankind  has become sufficiently elevated to recognize the undisputed supremacy of the Law of Love in all the walks of life. Some say this will never come to pass. I shall retain the faith till the end of my earthly existence that it shall come to pass. - Mahatma Gandhi