Greetings for 2008

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
      Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
      Click here: http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

      --
      When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
      -Dom Helder Camara

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max
    • Yam Bahadur Kisan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Dear All

        Wish you a very happy, joyful and peaceful new year 2008.

        Yam,
        Nepal

        Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
        Enjoy this New Year's greetings... ..max
        Click here: http://www.icq. com/img/friendsh ip/static/ card_16961_ rs.swf

        --
        When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
        -Dom Helder Camara

        Visit the following websites:
        daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        daga.n3.net/ icp
        daga.n3.net/ max

        Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        Email : ybkisan@...

      • raihana diani
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
          Dear All..

          wish all of you happy and peacefull for 2008

          Big love from Aceh...
          Raihana

          2007/12/31, Max Ediger <ediger.max@...>:
          > Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
          > Click here:
          > http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf
          >
          > --
          > When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor
          > have no food, they call me a communist.
          > -Dom Helder Camara
          >

          > Visit the following websites:
          > daga.n3.net/justpeace
          > daga.n3.net/icp
          > daga.n3.net/max
        • Yam Bahadur Kisan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
            Hello Max

            Namaste and I am fine and doing well over here in Nepal.
            How are you these days and what are you doing in Cambodia? What about the factfinding report about Burma? What about justpeace activities and fellows.

            Be well and God bless!

            Yam

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
              thanks for writing and reminding me about the report.  I have now sent it to all CJPA people.  I earlier sent it only to the team and forgot to add on the other contacts.

              I[m now living in Viet Nam and not Cambodia.  But I don't seem to spend much time in Viet Nam.  I travel a lot.  Right now I'm in Bangalore India coordinating the School of Peace which runs for three and a half months.  We have 5 participants from different areas in Nepal.  Altogether we have 17 participants.

              trust you are doing well.  hope to see you when i make another trip to Nepal.

              max

              Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
              Enjoy this New Year's greetings.....max
              Click here: http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

              --
              When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
              -Dom Helder Camara

              Visit the following websites:
              daga.n3.net/justpeace
              daga.n3.net/icp
              daga.n3.net/max

              Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              Email : ybkisan@...

              War will only be stopped when the conscience of mankind  has become sufficiently elevated to recognize the undisputed supremacy of the Law of Love in all the walks of life. Some say this will never come to pass. I shall retain the faith till the end of my earthly existence that it shall come to pass. - Mahatma Gandhi