Re: [justpeaceinasia] Greeting

  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      Happy new year too....

      Bobby

      nhek sophearith <nhek_sophearith@...> wrote:
      Dear all friends

      Greeting from Cambodia,i would like to say Happy New Year and Merry Chirstmas

      best regards, Phearith

      If you are NEUTRAL in the situation of INJUSTICE, then you have chosen the side of the OPPRESSOR.

    • Ahmad Al Azzeh
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007

        Hi there all,

        I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, may it bring you all the happiness, joy, and success, fulfilling every dream you ever dreamt of.

        Ahmad

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
          Dear friends:  I am very late in sending you seasons greetings, but still early enough to wish you a very Happy New Year and much wisdom and energy for your work in 2008.

          max

        • Ekkarin Tuansiri
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
            Dear My friends every body

            God Blessing For you , Happy New Year 2008

            Lee (Ekkarin)
            Thailand

            To: justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
            From: ediger.max@...
            Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:13:41 +0700
            Subject: Re: [justpeaceinasia] Greeting

            Dear friends:  I am very late in sending you seasons greetings, but still early enough to wish you a very Happy New Year and much wisdom and energy for your work in 2008.

            max

            The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!