Greeting

  • jerome deporres
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2007

      Dear Friends,

      Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2008! May the good lord bless you and guide you now and forever more.....

      Jerome - Sri Lanka

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
        Happy new year too....

        Bobby

        nhek sophearith <nhek_sophearith@...> wrote:
        Dear all friends

        Greeting from Cambodia,i would like to say Happy New Year and Merry Chirstmas

        best regards, Phearith

        If you are NEUTRAL in the situation of INJUSTICE, then you have chosen the side of the OPPRESSOR.

      • Ahmad Al Azzeh
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007

          Hi there all,

          I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, may it bring you all the happiness, joy, and success, fulfilling every dream you ever dreamt of.

          Ahmad

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
            Dear friends:  I am very late in sending you seasons greetings, but still early enough to wish you a very Happy New Year and much wisdom and energy for your work in 2008.

            max

          • Ekkarin Tuansiri
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 28, 2007
              Dear My friends every body

              God Blessing For you , Happy New Year 2008

              Lee (Ekkarin)
              Thailand

              To: justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
              From: ediger.max@...
              Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:13:41 +0700
              Subject: Re: [justpeaceinasia] Greeting

              Dear friends:  I am very late in sending you seasons greetings, but still early enough to wish you a very Happy New Year and much wisdom and energy for your work in 2008.

              max

              The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!