Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • pramoth doss
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
      Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
      ramzan greetings from
       Pramoth - india

      raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
      Dear All..

      Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

      Best
      Raihana

      2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

      > Dear all
      >
      > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
      >
      > Yam
      >
      > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
      >

      > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
      >
      > --
      > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
      > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
      >

      > Visit the following websites:
      > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      > daga.n3.net/ icp
      > daga.n3.net/ max
      >

      > ____________ _________
      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      > P.O.Box No : 21066
      > Kathmandu, Nepal
      > Phone : 0097712021175
      > 009779841320726
      > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
      >
      > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
        Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

        raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
        Dear All..

        Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

        Best
        Raihana

        2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

        > Dear all
        >
        > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
        >
        > Yam
        >
        > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
        >

        > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
        >
        > --
        > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
        > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
        >

        > Visit the following websites:
        > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        > daga.n3.net/ icp
        > daga.n3.net/ max
        >

        > ____________ _________
        > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
        > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
        > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
        > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        > P.O.Box No : 21066
        > Kathmandu, Nepal
        > Phone : 0097712021175
        > 009779841320726
        > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
        >
        > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

        5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

        IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.