Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
      May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

      Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
      Dear All......... ....

      Happy Ramdan Greetings.

      Peace,
      Mini
      --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

      > Dear All..
      >
      > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
      >
      > Best
      > Raihana
      >
      > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
      > >

      > > Dear all
      > >
      > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
      > >
      > > Yam
      > >
      > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
      > >

      > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
      > >
      > > --
      > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
      > who killed is not "Where is
      > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
      > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
      > >

      > > Visit the following websites:
      > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      > > daga.n3.net/ icp
      > > daga.n3.net/ max
      > >

      > > ____________ _________
      > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
      > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
      > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
      > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      > > P.O.Box No : 21066
      > > Kathmandu, Nepal
      > > Phone : 0097712021175
      > > 009779841320726
      > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

      > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

      Got a little couch potato?
      http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

      IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
        Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

        raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
        Dear All..

        Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

        Best
        Raihana

        2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

        > Dear all
        >
        > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
        >
        > Yam
        >
        > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
        >

        > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
        >
        > --
        > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
        > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
        >

        > Visit the following websites:
        > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        > daga.n3.net/ icp
        > daga.n3.net/ max
        >

        > ____________ _________
        > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
        > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
        > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
        > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        > P.O.Box No : 21066
        > Kathmandu, Nepal
        > Phone : 0097712021175
        > 009779841320726
        > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
        >
        > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

        IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

      • pramoth doss
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
          Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
          ramzan greetings from
           Pramoth - india

          raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
          Dear All..

          Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

          Best
          Raihana

          2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

          > Dear all
          >
          > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
          >
          > Yam
          >
          > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
          >

          > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
          >
          > --
          > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
          > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
          >

          > Visit the following websites:
          > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
          > daga.n3.net/ icp
          > daga.n3.net/ max
          >

          > ____________ _________
          > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
          > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
          > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
          > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          > P.O.Box No : 21066
          > Kathmandu, Nepal
          > Phone : 0097712021175
          > 009779841320726
          > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
          >
          > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

          5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

        • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
            Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

            pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
            Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
            ramzan greetings from
             Pramoth - india

            raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
            Dear All..

            Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

            Best
            Raihana

            2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

            > Dear all
            >
            > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
            >
            > Yam
            >
            > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
            >

            > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
            >
            > --
            > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
            > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
            >

            > Visit the following websites:
            > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
            > daga.n3.net/ icp
            > daga.n3.net/ max
            >

            > ____________ _________
            > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
            > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
            > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
            > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            > P.O.Box No : 21066
            > Kathmandu, Nepal
            > Phone : 0097712021175
            > 009779841320726
            > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
            >
            > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

            5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

            IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

            Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.