Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • Mini Nair
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
      Dear All.............

      Happy Ramdan Greetings.

      Peace,
      Mini
      --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:

      > Dear All..
      >
      > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
      >
      > Best
      > Raihana
      >
      > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:
      > >

      > > Dear all
      > >
      > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
      > >
      > > Yam
      > >
      > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
      > >
      > > --
      > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
      > who killed is not "Where is
      > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
      > brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
      > >

      > > Visit the following websites:
      > > daga.n3.net/justpeace
      > > daga.n3.net/icp
      > > daga.n3.net/max
      > >

      > > _____________________
      > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
      > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
      > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
      > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      > > P.O.Box No : 21066
      > > Kathmandu, Nepal
      > > Phone : 0097712021175
      > > 009779841320726
      > > Email : ybkisan@...

      > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
        May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

        Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
        Dear All......... ....

        Happy Ramdan Greetings.

        Peace,
        Mini
        --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

        > Dear All..
        >
        > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
        >
        > Best
        > Raihana
        >
        > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
        > >

        > > Dear all
        > >
        > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
        > >
        > > Yam
        > >
        > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
        > >

        > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
        > >
        > > --
        > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
        > who killed is not "Where is
        > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
        > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
        > >

        > > Visit the following websites:
        > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        > > daga.n3.net/ icp
        > > daga.n3.net/ max
        > >

        > > ____________ _________
        > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
        > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
        > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
        > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        > > P.O.Box No : 21066
        > > Kathmandu, Nepal
        > > Phone : 0097712021175
        > > 009779841320726
        > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

        > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

        Got a little couch potato?
        http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

        IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

      • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
          Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

          raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
          Dear All..

          Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

          Best
          Raihana

          2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

          > Dear all
          >
          > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
          >
          > Yam
          >
          > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
          >

          > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
          >
          > --
          > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
          > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
          >

          > Visit the following websites:
          > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
          > daga.n3.net/ icp
          > daga.n3.net/ max
          >

          > ____________ _________
          > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
          > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
          > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
          > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          > P.O.Box No : 21066
          > Kathmandu, Nepal
          > Phone : 0097712021175
          > 009779841320726
          > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
          >
          > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

          IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

        • pramoth doss
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
            Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
            ramzan greetings from
             Pramoth - india

            raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
            Dear All..

            Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

            Best
            Raihana

            2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

            > Dear all
            >
            > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
            >
            > Yam
            >
            > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
            >

            > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
            >
            > --
            > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
            > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
            >

            > Visit the following websites:
            > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
            > daga.n3.net/ icp
            > daga.n3.net/ max
            >

            > ____________ _________
            > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
            > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
            > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
            > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            > P.O.Box No : 21066
            > Kathmandu, Nepal
            > Phone : 0097712021175
            > 009779841320726
            > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
            >
            > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

            5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

          • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
              Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

              pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
              Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
              ramzan greetings from
               Pramoth - india

              raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
              Dear All..

              Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

              Best
              Raihana

              2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

              > Dear all
              >
              > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
              >
              > Yam
              >
              > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
              >

              > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
              >
              > --
              > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
              > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
              >

              > Visit the following websites:
              > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
              > daga.n3.net/ icp
              > daga.n3.net/ max
              >

              > ____________ _________
              > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
              > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
              > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
              > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              > P.O.Box No : 21066
              > Kathmandu, Nepal
              > Phone : 0097712021175
              > 009779841320726
              > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
              >
              > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

              5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

              IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

              Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.