Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2007
      Dear all

      Happy Ramadan from Nepal.

      Yam

      Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

      --
      When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      daga.n3.net/ icp
      daga.n3.net/ max

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

    • raihana diani
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 19, 2007
        Dear All..

        Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

        Best
        Raihana

        2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:

        > Dear all
        >
        > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
        >
        > Yam
        >
        > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
        >

        > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
        >
        > --
        > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
        > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
        >

        > Visit the following websites:
        > daga.n3.net/justpeace
        > daga.n3.net/icp
        > daga.n3.net/max
        >

        > _____________________
        > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
        > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
        > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
        > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        > P.O.Box No : 21066
        > Kathmandu, Nepal
        > Phone : 0097712021175
        > 009779841320726
        > Email : ybkisan@...

      • Mini Nair
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
          Dear All.............

          Happy Ramdan Greetings.

          Peace,
          Mini
          --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:

          > Dear All..
          >
          > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
          >
          > Best
          > Raihana
          >
          > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:
          > >

          > > Dear all
          > >
          > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
          > >
          > > Yam
          > >
          > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
          > >
          > > --
          > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
          > who killed is not "Where is
          > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
          > brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
          > >

          > > Visit the following websites:
          > > daga.n3.net/justpeace
          > > daga.n3.net/icp
          > > daga.n3.net/max
          > >

          > > _____________________
          > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
          > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
          > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
          > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          > > P.O.Box No : 21066
          > > Kathmandu, Nepal
          > > Phone : 0097712021175
          > > 009779841320726
          > > Email : ybkisan@...

          > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
            May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

            Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
            Dear All......... ....

            Happy Ramdan Greetings.

            Peace,
            Mini
            --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

            > Dear All..
            >
            > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
            >
            > Best
            > Raihana
            >
            > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
            > >

            > > Dear all
            > >
            > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
            > >
            > > Yam
            > >
            > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
            > >

            > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
            > >
            > > --
            > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
            > who killed is not "Where is
            > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
            > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
            > >

            > > Visit the following websites:
            > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
            > > daga.n3.net/ icp
            > > daga.n3.net/ max
            > >

            > > ____________ _________
            > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
            > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
            > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
            > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            > > P.O.Box No : 21066
            > > Kathmandu, Nepal
            > > Phone : 0097712021175
            > > 009779841320726
            > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

            > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

            Got a little couch potato?
            http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

            IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

            Building a website is a piece of cake.

          • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
              Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

              raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
              Dear All..

              Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

              Best
              Raihana

              2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

              > Dear all
              >
              > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
              >
              > Yam
              >
              > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
              >

              > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
              >
              > --
              > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
              > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
              >

              > Visit the following websites:
              > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
              > daga.n3.net/ icp
              > daga.n3.net/ max
              >

              > ____________ _________
              > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
              > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
              > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
              > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              > P.O.Box No : 21066
              > Kathmandu, Nepal
              > Phone : 0097712021175
              > 009779841320726
              > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
              >
              > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

              IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

            • pramoth doss
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                ramzan greetings from
                 Pramoth - india

                raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                Dear All..

                Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                Best
                Raihana

                2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                > Dear all
                >
                > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                >
                > Yam
                >
                > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                >

                > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                >
                > --
                > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                >

                > Visit the following websites:
                > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                > daga.n3.net/ icp
                > daga.n3.net/ max
                >

                > ____________ _________
                > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                > P.O.Box No : 21066
                > Kathmandu, Nepal
                > Phone : 0097712021175
                > 009779841320726
                > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                >
                > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

              • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                  Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

                  pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
                  Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                  ramzan greetings from
                   Pramoth - india

                  raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
                  Dear All..

                  Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                  Best
                  Raihana

                  2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                  > Dear all
                  >
                  > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                  >
                  > Yam
                  >
                  > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                  >

                  > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                  >
                  > --
                  > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                  > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                  >

                  > Visit the following websites:
                  > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                  > daga.n3.net/ icp
                  > daga.n3.net/ max
                  >

                  > ____________ _________
                  > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                  > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                  > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                  > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                  > P.O.Box No : 21066
                  > Kathmandu, Nepal
                  > Phone : 0097712021175
                  > 009779841320726
                  > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                  >
                  > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                  IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.