RE: Ramadan greetings

  • Ahmad Al Azzeh
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007

      Dear all

      Thank you very much

      Wish you all the best

      From Palestine

      Ahmad

      From: Max Ediger [mailto:ediger.max@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:20 AM
      To: pitak_sa@...; pramothielc@...; Aceh raihana; Ahmad Al'Azzeh ; Bobby Bentio; Brownson 2; Ekkarin Tuansiri; goldy; ICP1 Beng Seng; Jae; Jahan Ara Begum; ji-in lee; lek; max; Mini Nair; Nhek; Saw Ehna; To Thi Bay; Tricia Prosser; Yam Bahadur Kisan; cjpa
      Subject: Ramadan greetings

      Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

      --
      When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?"  (ECAPC)

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max

    • Yam Bahadur Kisan
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 18, 2007
        Dear all

        Happy Ramadan from Nepal.

        Yam

        Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
        Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

        --
        When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

        Visit the following websites:
        daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        daga.n3.net/ icp
        daga.n3.net/ max

        Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
        Email : ybkisan@...

      • raihana diani
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 19, 2007
          Dear All..

          Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

          Best
          Raihana

          2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:

          > Dear all
          >
          > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
          >
          > Yam
          >
          > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
          >

          > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
          >
          > --
          > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
          > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
          >

          > Visit the following websites:
          > daga.n3.net/justpeace
          > daga.n3.net/icp
          > daga.n3.net/max
          >

          > _____________________
          > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
          > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
          > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
          > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          > P.O.Box No : 21066
          > Kathmandu, Nepal
          > Phone : 0097712021175
          > 009779841320726
          > Email : ybkisan@...

        • Mini Nair
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
            Dear All.............

            Happy Ramdan Greetings.

            Peace,
            Mini
            --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:

            > Dear All..
            >
            > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
            >
            > Best
            > Raihana
            >
            > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:
            > >

            > > Dear all
            > >
            > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
            > >
            > > Yam
            > >
            > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
            > >
            > > --
            > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
            > who killed is not "Where is
            > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
            > brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
            > >

            > > Visit the following websites:
            > > daga.n3.net/justpeace
            > > daga.n3.net/icp
            > > daga.n3.net/max
            > >

            > > _____________________
            > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
            > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
            > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
            > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            > > P.O.Box No : 21066
            > > Kathmandu, Nepal
            > > Phone : 0097712021175
            > > 009779841320726
            > > Email : ybkisan@...

            > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

            Got a little couch potato?
          • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
              May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

              Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
              Dear All......... ....

              Happy Ramdan Greetings.

              Peace,
              Mini
              --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

              > Dear All..
              >
              > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
              >
              > Best
              > Raihana
              >
              > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
              > >

              > > Dear all
              > >
              > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
              > >
              > > Yam
              > >
              > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
              > >

              > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
              > >
              > > --
              > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
              > who killed is not "Where is
              > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
              > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
              > >

              > > Visit the following websites:
              > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
              > > daga.n3.net/ icp
              > > daga.n3.net/ max
              > >

              > > ____________ _________
              > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
              > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
              > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
              > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              > > P.O.Box No : 21066
              > > Kathmandu, Nepal
              > > Phone : 0097712021175
              > > 009779841320726
              > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

              > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

              Got a little couch potato?
              http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

              IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

              Building a website is a piece of cake.

            • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

                raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                Dear All..

                Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                Best
                Raihana

                2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                > Dear all
                >
                > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                >
                > Yam
                >
                > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                >

                > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                >
                > --
                > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                >

                > Visit the following websites:
                > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                > daga.n3.net/ icp
                > daga.n3.net/ max
                >

                > ____________ _________
                > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                > P.O.Box No : 21066
                > Kathmandu, Nepal
                > Phone : 0097712021175
                > 009779841320726
                > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                >
                > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

              • pramoth doss
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                  Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                  ramzan greetings from
                   Pramoth - india

                  raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                  Dear All..

                  Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                  Best
                  Raihana

                  2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                  > Dear all
                  >
                  > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                  >
                  > Yam
                  >
                  > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                  >

                  > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                  >
                  > --
                  > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                  > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                  >

                  > Visit the following websites:
                  > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                  > daga.n3.net/ icp
                  > daga.n3.net/ max
                  >

                  > ____________ _________
                  > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                  > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                  > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                  > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                  > P.O.Box No : 21066
                  > Kathmandu, Nepal
                  > Phone : 0097712021175
                  > 009779841320726
                  > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                  >
                  > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                    Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

                    pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
                    Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                    ramzan greetings from
                     Pramoth - india

                    raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
                    Dear All..

                    Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                    Best
                    Raihana

                    2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                    > Dear all
                    >
                    > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                    >
                    > Yam
                    >
                    > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                    >

                    > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                    >
                    > --
                    > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                    > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                    >

                    > Visit the following websites:
                    > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                    > daga.n3.net/ icp
                    > daga.n3.net/ max
                    >

                    > ____________ _________
                    > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                    > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                    > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                    > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                    > P.O.Box No : 21066
                    > Kathmandu, Nepal
                    > Phone : 0097712021175
                    > 009779841320726
                    > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                    >
                    > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                    5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                    IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                    Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.