Re: [justpeaceinasia] Ramadan greetings

  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007
      Thank you very much for greetings! Happy Ramadhan too...

      Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
      Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

      --
      When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/ justpeace
      daga.n3.net/ icp
      daga.n3.net/ max

      "LETS JUSTICE ROLL ON LIKE A RIVER, RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE A NEVER - FAILING STREAMS....

      HAPPY HAPPY RAMADHAN KAREEM AL MUBARAK!!!

    • Ahmad Al Azzeh
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007

        Dear all

        Thank you very much

        Wish you all the best

        From Palestine

        Ahmad

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 18, 2007
          Dear all

          Happy Ramadan from Nepal.

          Yam

          Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
          Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

          --
          When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

          Visit the following websites:
          daga.n3.net/ justpeace
          daga.n3.net/ icp
          daga.n3.net/ max

          Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          Email : ybkisan@...

        • raihana diani
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 19, 2007
            Dear All..

            Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

            Best
            Raihana

            2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:

            > Dear all
            >
            > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
            >
            > Yam
            >
            > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
            >

            > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
            >
            > --
            > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
            > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
            >

            > Visit the following websites:
            > daga.n3.net/justpeace
            > daga.n3.net/icp
            > daga.n3.net/max
            >

            > _____________________
            > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
            > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
            > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
            > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
            > P.O.Box No : 21066
            > Kathmandu, Nepal
            > Phone : 0097712021175
            > 009779841320726
            > Email : ybkisan@...

          • Mini Nair
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
              Dear All.............

              Happy Ramdan Greetings.

              Peace,
              Mini
              --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:

              > Dear All..
              >
              > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
              >
              > Best
              > Raihana
              >
              > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:
              > >

              > > Dear all
              > >
              > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
              > >
              > > Yam
              > >
              > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
              > >
              > > --
              > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
              > who killed is not "Where is
              > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
              > brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
              > >

              > > Visit the following websites:
              > > daga.n3.net/justpeace
              > > daga.n3.net/icp
              > > daga.n3.net/max
              > >

              > > _____________________
              > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
              > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
              > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
              > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              > > P.O.Box No : 21066
              > > Kathmandu, Nepal
              > > Phone : 0097712021175
              > > 009779841320726
              > > Email : ybkisan@...

              > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

              Got a little couch potato?
            • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

                Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
                Dear All......... ....

                Happy Ramdan Greetings.

                Peace,
                Mini
                --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

                > Dear All..
                >
                > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
                >
                > Best
                > Raihana
                >
                > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
                > >

                > > Dear all
                > >
                > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                > >
                > > Yam
                > >
                > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                > >

                > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                > >
                > > --
                > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
                > who killed is not "Where is
                > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
                > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                > >

                > > Visit the following websites:
                > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                > > daga.n3.net/ icp
                > > daga.n3.net/ max
                > >

                > > ____________ _________
                > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                > > P.O.Box No : 21066
                > > Kathmandu, Nepal
                > > Phone : 0097712021175
                > > 009779841320726
                > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

                > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                Got a little couch potato?
                http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

                IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                Building a website is a piece of cake.

              • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                  Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

                  raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                  Dear All..

                  Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                  Best
                  Raihana

                  2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                  > Dear all
                  >
                  > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                  >
                  > Yam
                  >
                  > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                  >

                  > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                  >
                  > --
                  > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                  > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                  >

                  > Visit the following websites:
                  > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                  > daga.n3.net/ icp
                  > daga.n3.net/ max
                  >

                  > ____________ _________
                  > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                  > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                  > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                  > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                  > P.O.Box No : 21066
                  > Kathmandu, Nepal
                  > Phone : 0097712021175
                  > 009779841320726
                  > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                  >
                  > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                  IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                • pramoth doss
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                    Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                    ramzan greetings from
                     Pramoth - india

                    raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                    Dear All..

                    Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                    Best
                    Raihana

                    2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                    > Dear all
                    >
                    > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                    >
                    > Yam
                    >
                    > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                    >

                    > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                    >
                    > --
                    > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                    > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                    >

                    > Visit the following websites:
                    > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                    > daga.n3.net/ icp
                    > daga.n3.net/ max
                    >

                    > ____________ _________
                    > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                    > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                    > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                    > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                    > P.O.Box No : 21066
                    > Kathmandu, Nepal
                    > Phone : 0097712021175
                    > 009779841320726
                    > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                    >
                    > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                    5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                      Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

                      pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
                      Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                      ramzan greetings from
                       Pramoth - india

                      raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
                      Dear All..

                      Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                      Best
                      Raihana

                      2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                      > Dear all
                      >
                      > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                      >
                      > Yam
                      >
                      > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                      >

                      > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                      >
                      > --
                      > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                      > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                      >

                      > Visit the following websites:
                      > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                      > daga.n3.net/ icp
                      > daga.n3.net/ max
                      >

                      > ____________ _________
                      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                      > P.O.Box No : 21066
                      > Kathmandu, Nepal
                      > Phone : 0097712021175
                      > 009779841320726
                      > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                      >
                      > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                      IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.