Ramadan greetings

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 16, 2007
      Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

      --
      When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?"  (ECAPC)

      Visit the following websites:
      daga.n3.net/justpeace
      daga.n3.net/icp
      daga.n3.net/max
    • nhek sophearith
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007
        Greeting from Cambodia,thanks Max to comfirm us about Ramadan . But actually i'm here working with the some poeple they are from Indonesia (Mussulman) ,so they are still doing Raamdan for a month.

        Thanks

        Warm regards ,Phearith

        Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
        Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

        --
        When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

        Visit the following websites:
        daga.n3.net/ justpeace
        daga.n3.net/ icp
        daga.n3.net/ max

        Got a little couch potato?

      • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007
          Thank you very much for greetings! Happy Ramadhan too...

          Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
          Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

          --
          When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

          Visit the following websites:
          daga.n3.net/ justpeace
          daga.n3.net/ icp
          daga.n3.net/ max

          "LETS JUSTICE ROLL ON LIKE A RIVER, RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE A NEVER - FAILING STREAMS....

          HAPPY HAPPY RAMADHAN KAREEM AL MUBARAK!!!

        • Ahmad Al Azzeh
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 17, 2007

            Dear all

            Thank you very much

            Wish you all the best

            From Palestine

            Ahmad

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 18, 2007
              Dear all

              Happy Ramadan from Nepal.

              Yam

              Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
              Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max

              --
              When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? "  (ECAPC)

              Visit the following websites:
              daga.n3.net/ justpeace
              daga.n3.net/ icp
              daga.n3.net/ max

              Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
              Email : ybkisan@...

            • raihana diani
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 19, 2007
                Dear All..

                Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                Best
                Raihana

                2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...>:

                > Dear all
                >
                > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                >
                > Yam
                >
                > Max Ediger <ediger.max@...> wrote:
                >

                > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                >
                > --
                > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?" (ECAPC)
                >

                > Visit the following websites:
                > daga.n3.net/justpeace
                > daga.n3.net/icp
                > daga.n3.net/max
                >

                > _____________________
                > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                > P.O.Box No : 21066
                > Kathmandu, Nepal
                > Phone : 0097712021175
                > 009779841320726
                > Email : ybkisan@...

              • Mini Nair
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                  Dear All.............

                  Happy Ramdan Greetings.

                  Peace,
                  Mini

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                    May the spirit of RAMADHAN is always in our heart....Happy Ramadhan Kareem Al Mubarak!

                    Mini Nair <nmini2000@...> wrote:
                    Dear All......... ....

                    Happy Ramdan Greetings.

                    Peace,
                    Mini
                    --- raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:

                    > Dear All..
                    >
                    > Happy Fasting month from Aceh.
                    >
                    > Best
                    > Raihana
                    >
                    > 2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:
                    > >

                    > > Dear all
                    > >
                    > > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                    > >
                    > > Yam
                    > >
                    > > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > When a person is killed, the question to the one
                    > who killed is not "Where is
                    > > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your
                    > brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                    > >

                    > > Visit the following websites:
                    > > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                    > > daga.n3.net/ icp
                    > > daga.n3.net/ max
                    > >

                    > > ____________ _________
                    > > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                    > > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                    > > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                    > > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                    > > P.O.Box No : 21066
                    > > Kathmandu, Nepal
                    > > Phone : 0097712021175
                    > > 009779841320726
                    > > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com

                    > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                    Got a little couch potato?
                    http://search. yahoo.com/ search?fr= oni_on_mail& p=summer+ activities+ for+kids& cs=bz

                    IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                    Building a website is a piece of cake.

                  • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 20, 2007
                      Ikaw ha, hindi ka na nag e email sa akin,,,kumusta ka na? miss mo ba ako? miss na kita..ingat palagi...................

                      raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                      Dear All..

                      Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                      Best
                      Raihana

                      2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                      > Dear all
                      >
                      > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                      >
                      > Yam
                      >
                      > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                      >

                      > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                      >
                      > --
                      > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                      > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                      >

                      > Visit the following websites:
                      > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                      > daga.n3.net/ icp
                      > daga.n3.net/ max
                      >

                      > ____________ _________
                      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                      > P.O.Box No : 21066
                      > Kathmandu, Nepal
                      > Phone : 0097712021175
                      > 009779841320726
                      > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                      >
                      > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                      IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                    • pramoth doss
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                        Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                        ramzan greetings from
                         Pramoth - india

                        raihana diani <raihana.diani@...> wrote:
                        Dear All..

                        Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                        Best
                        Raihana

                        2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                        > Dear all
                        >
                        > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                        >
                        > Yam
                        >
                        > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                        >

                        > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                        >
                        > --
                        > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                        > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                        >

                        > Visit the following websites:
                        > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                        > daga.n3.net/ icp
                        > daga.n3.net/ max
                        >

                        > ____________ _________
                        > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                        > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                        > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                        > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                        > P.O.Box No : 21066
                        > Kathmandu, Nepal
                        > Phone : 0097712021175
                        > 009779841320726
                        > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                        >
                        > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                        5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                      • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 5, 2007
                          Advance Happy Eid Al Mubarak!!!!!may our Lord forgive our sins

                          pramoth doss <pramothielc@...> wrote:
                          Through  this  fasting let us pray for worldpeace in this univerce.
                          ramzan greetings from
                           Pramoth - india

                          raihana diani <raihana.diani@ gmail.com> wrote:
                          Dear All..

                          Happy Fasting month from Aceh.

                          Best
                          Raihana

                          2007/9/19, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@yahoo. com>:

                          > Dear all
                          >
                          > Happy Ramadan from Nepal.
                          >
                          > Yam
                          >
                          > Max Ediger <ediger.max@gmail. com> wrote:
                          >

                          > Special Ramadan greetings to each of you......max
                          >
                          > --
                          > When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is
                          > your enemy?" It is always, "Where is your brother/sister? " (ECAPC)
                          >

                          > Visit the following websites:
                          > daga.n3.net/ justpeace
                          > daga.n3.net/ icp
                          > daga.n3.net/ max
                          >

                          > ____________ _________
                          > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                          > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                          > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                          > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                          > P.O.Box No : 21066
                          > Kathmandu, Nepal
                          > Phone : 0097712021175
                          > 009779841320726
                          > Email : ybkisan@yahoo. com
                          >
                          > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                          5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                          IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THE SITUATIONS OF INJUSTICES, THEN YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR

                          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.