Re: [justpeaceinasia] Greeting from Cambodia

  • nhek sophearith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2007
      Dear Goldy

      Greeting ,Nice to heard from you too. oh how about your family ?i want to see your family so much but the time not enough for us to visite yours , how about your working ?I hope you will helping and encorage all the people around the world including my country also.

      Thanks

      Warm regards,Phearith

      Goldy George <goldymgeorge@...> wrote:
      Of course I remember you Phireth... Good to hear that you got a better job than what you were doing before..

      Warm regards and all the best for your new job

    • nhek sophearith
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21, 2007
        Dear Bobby and dear all friend

        Greeting ,Nice to heard from you and thanks to Jae and Jiin also i'm really miss them also but i don't know how to see you all .but all advices and some experiened from you still kept in my heart and i learnt from you all .Oh last month Max just visited us also cos he has joint Paddy's presentation of His studies .now i almost get one set of computer so i'll follow up some job from you all .

        Warm regards  ,Phearith

        "Center for JustPeace in Phil." <centerforjustpeace@...> wrote:
        Dear Pearith,

        Salam, its good to know that you are existing (Joke!!!!!), its been quiet somtimes we haven't hear anything from you since our last workshop in Thiruvanathapuram. of curse, we still remember you, you are not a kind of person that easy to forget, you are very funny but very kindhearted person, I hope you are still doing your justpeace advocacy even if you are in other job.  By the Raihan did not replied my email, altough I read a lot of email from her throuh our yahoogroups but not in my email address, I dont what happen to her, max is also email me but not often as it was before, maybe they are all too busy... our JUSTPEACE IN THE PHILIPPINES is doing a lot of activities nowadays specially the War in Mindanao is happen again, I hope Max and the rest of the Center for JustPeace in Asia  will be able to organize an activity before the end of this year, I have a lot of stories to share, our activities and our communities expereince here in Mindanao...

        Thanks and regards to all, regards also to Jae Young and Jiin.

        In justpeace,

        Bobby

        nhek sophearith <nhek_sophearith@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Dear all friends

        Greeting from Cambodia, i'd like to say so sorry that i missing some news from all of you for along time cos before i'm still looking for in NGO also but not  possible only private company and also i'm tried follow up but not so often only some time .anyway all of activities i'm still remembered in my heart everything last ever and now i changed my job again this a new job i can use internet often so í'll touch up with you all but my position here was Sales and Position Staff

        i hope you all still remember some word from me as Why not ? and are you ok ?

        Best regards ,Phearith

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
        Bangsamoro Center for JustPeace in the Phil's. Inc.
        B C J P

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.