Thanks

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:51 PM
      Dear all CJPA friends

      Many thanks for your appreatiation for my new job. But I think it is easy to get new job and hard to complete succesfully. Anyway pray for my success.

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

    • raihana diani
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 7:48 PM
        Congratulation Yam..

        i am praying from Aceh for your completly succesfull..

        Best
        Raihana