I Appointed on NDC

  • Yam Bahadur Kisan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 30, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Greetings from Nepal !

      Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.

      Regards,

      Yam Kisan

      Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
      Email : ybkisan@...

    • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 30, 2007
        Dear Yam Kisam,

        Wow! Congratulation, that would be a great development, I wish yu for the best.

        Bobby

        Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:
        Dear Friends,

        Greetings from Nepal !

        Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.

        Regards,

        Yam Kisan

        ____________ _________
        Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist

        THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
        Bangsamoro Center for JustPeace in the Phil's. Inc.
        B C J P

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 30, 2007
          My congratulations.  I know you will take this work very seriously and will do your best to deal with the issues facing Dalit communities in Nepal.  I wish you much wisdom, energy and strength as you take up these duties.

          max

          On 7/31/07, Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

          Dear Friends,

          Greetings from Nepal !

          Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.

          Regards,

          Yam Kisan

          Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
          Email : ybkisan@...

          When a person is killed, the question to the one who killed is not "Where is your enemy?"  It is always, "Where is your brother/sister?"  (ECAPC)

          Visit the following websites:
          daga.n3.net/justpeace
          daga.n3.net/icp
          daga.n3.net/max
        • 이재영
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 31, 2007

            Dear Yam Kisan

            Great news!
            I wish your work will contribute to bring justice and peace in Nepal.

            샬롬 (Shalom)
            이재영 (Jae Young Lee)

            평화부 담당 간사 (Peace Program Director)
            한국 아나뱁티스트 센터 (02-554-9615)
            Korea Anabaptist Center (www.kac.or.kr)

            부원장 (Vice-President)
            커넥서스 어학원 (02-501-3224)
            Connexus Language Institute (www.connexus.co.kr)
            "Let's Dream Impossible Dreams!"

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                Congratulations and i hope that u will serve the people at the best..

                Best regards

                jahan ara

                Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:
                Dear Friends,

                Greetings from Nepal !

                Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.

                Regards,

                Yam Kisan

                ____________ _________
                Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist

              • jerome deporres
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
                  Dear Yam Kisan,

                  Its nice to know your appointment...Though I never met you before I wish you all the successes in all your endeavours ahead....

                  Jerome

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 2, 2007
                    Wow!!
                    Great boss... So happy to hear this from you Yam! I am sure it is the recognization of the work that you had done in favour of theDalits back in Nepal.. Would love to hear much more from you in the days to come...

                    Yam! I express all my greetings, congratulation and warmth from all of us in India...

                    Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
                  • Mini Nair
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 2, 2007
                      Dear Yam Kisan,

                      Congratulations to you. It is really nice to know of
                      your appointment. I wish you all the best in all your
                      endeavours ahead.

                      Peace,
                      Mini Nair

                      --- Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Friends,
                      >
                      > Greetings from Nepal !
                      >
                      > Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a
                      > hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of
                      > Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.
                      >

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > Yam Kisan
                      >

                      > _____________________
                      > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                      > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                      > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                      > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                      > P.O.Box No : 21066
                      > Kathmandu, Nepal
                      > Phone : 0097712021175
                      > 009779841320726
                      > Email : ybkisan@...

                      > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                    • pramoth doss
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 9, 2007
                        Greetings in the name of our lord and saviour and
                        liberator jesus christ and ind
                        ian social liberator
                        Dr. Ambedkar.
                        this is the god's ministry. I hope god utilise u as
                        his instrument to liberate the nepal downtroden
                        dalits. bible says .Lord has put down the mighty from
                        their thrones (gyanendra) . and exalted the lowly ;
                        He has filled the hungry with good things,
                        Luke,1;52-53.
                        I pray and wish u on this position.
                        Pray also my ministry and legal studies.
                        by pramoth.india
                        --- Yam Bahadur Kisan <ybkisan@...> wrote:

                        > Dear Friends,
                        >
                        > Greetings from Nepal !
                        >
                        > Recently the government of Nepal appointed me as a
                        > hon'ble member of National Dalit Commission of
                        > Nepal. And I started my job since 21 of July.
                        >

                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > Yam Kisan
                        >

                        > _____________________
                        > Mr. Yam Bahadur Kisan
                        > M.A., B.L. (Tribhuwan University, Nepal)
                        > Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal
                        > Author / Researcher / Human Rights Activist
                        > P.O.Box No : 21066
                        > Kathmandu, Nepal
                        > Phone : 0097712021175
                        > 009779841320726
                        > Email : ybkisan@...

                        > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                        Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/
                      • Center for JustPeace in Phil.
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 16, 2007
                          MILF appreciates Rep. Lagdameo’s call on media

                          News
                          August 15, 2007

                                     The
                          Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) has welcomed with deep appreciation the view expressed by Congressman Antonio Floirendo-Lagdameo (Lakas- Davao del Sur) calling on the media to stop using religious affiliation as tag to characterize groups fighting the government in Mindanao. Khaled Musa, deputy chairman of the MILF Committee on Information, told Luwaran in an interview that such view is not common among Filipino legislators, many of whom want the problem in Mindanao settled through the use of force.

                                      “This is a simple gesture but means a lot of difference in our life,” he commented.

                                      Lagdameo was reacting to several local and international news reports of the fighting between Philippine government forces and what media terms as “Muslim” rebels in the various areas in
                          Mindanao.

                                      “We already know that the members of the MILF and MNLF are Muslims, but must media constantly harp on this fact? This practice plays on the religious aspect of the conflict and makes it harder for those involved in the community to find a solution,” he added.

                                      He added that the differences between both sides stem “more from the numerous social, economic and political problems in the country than those imagined religious overtones that some media people insist in playing up.”

                                      “Mindanao has so much to offer and if we just focus on building on these potentials I am sure we can settle this conflict once and for all. What all Mindanaoans want is just to be able to have the opportunity to live in peace and be productive within our own communities. We hope that the media can be our partner in this cause,” the lawmaker said further.

                                      The lawmaker’s views were also endorsed by William Banzali of the Center For Just Peace, a Mindanao-based multi-sectoral peace advocacy group, saying: “We agree with Rep. Lagdameo when he says that the on-going conflict between the government and certain sectors of the community in
                          Mindanao is more of a socio-economic and political problem. We hope the media will also start seeing it for what it is, instead of making it worse by injecting religion.”