Re: [justpeaceinasia]

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 27, 2004
      Max,
      Nice to know that you are coming. Could you give me the details of the venue of the meeting? I didn't get any response from Jahan as yet. I was looking forward to get a message from her.

      However I am not sure if I will be able to come since you know that there is an ongoing struggle in Chhattisgarh on Dalit issues. Still I will try to meet you.

      I'm coming.  I'll be arriving in Hyderabad late on the 3rd and then leave for Bangalore on the 11th night.

      Max,
      I am trying it now. If you coming to India or not?

      Goldy and others:  I deleted the first files I uploaded and then reloaded them with a different title.  Perhaps that is why you could not open them.  If you go to our Yahoo Group, you can find them in the files section and should be able to open them.

      Max,
      I tried to follow the link given by you but it never got opened.
      Others if anyone of you could do something with regard to the appeal I sent on attrocities on Dalits in India?

      Goldy.

      justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
      group.

        File        : /Mark T 1.doc
        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
        Description : Concept of National Security in Thailand

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      maxediger <maxediger@...>

      Fear steals away a person's willingness to resist evil
      --Burundi proverb

      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
        group.

        File : /The Question Least Likely to be Answered.doc
        Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
        Description : An article challenging us to always ask the question "why."

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 29, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
          group.

          File : /Time to Stop Tip-Toeing Around.doc
          Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
          Description : Another article about security in the Thai contextg.

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 30, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
            group.

            File : /The Power that Sustains Us-II[1].doc
            Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
            Description : Stories of Hope from the Dalit Community

            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 3, 2004
              Dear all,
              I am sorry that the link provided is unaccessable with regards to the article about security in Thai context.

              what all i get is like this
              Yahoo!Help
              This page is currently unavailable
              Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
              Return to Yahoo!

              Copyright � 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

              Hope that this problem could be sorted out

              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 18, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                group.

                File : /001Final Report.doc
                Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                Description : Final Report of Workshop in Sri Lanka

                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                  group.

                  File : /south thailand.doc
                  Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                  Description : More info on Southern Thailand

                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 27, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                    group.

                    File : /burma.doc
                    Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                    Description : Important information on Burma

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                      group.

                      File : /Pakistan rape and courage.doc
                      Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                      Description : Story of Courage

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                        group.

                        File : /Poem from Palestine

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 27, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                          group.

                          File : /Fact-finding report on Jindal violence.doc
                          Uploaded by : dalitstudycircle <dalitstudycircle@...>
                          Description : Case: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India. This is a classical story of how industrialisation has turned out to be the worst form of development for the people. In this particular case DSC investigates the factors behind the killing of a tribal youth by the guards of the factor. The investigation also establishes the nexus between the industrial houses, state power and administration in the state.

                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 1, 2005
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                            group.

                            File : /Peace Begins with Mothers
                            Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                            Description : Article from Inter Press Service

                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 2, 2005
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                              group.

                              File : /A Pakistani Rape, and a Pakistani Love Story
                              Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                              Description : A story of courage from Pakistan

                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 21, 2005
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                group.

                                File : /A story feww of us know
                                Uploaded by : maxediger <maxediger@...>
                                Description : The White Rose of Germany

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                  group.

                                  File : /tianamen square.doc

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Oct 17, 2006
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                    group.

                                    File : /Draft justpeace ideology.doc
                                    Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                    Description : CJPA Ideology

                                    maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                  • justpeaceinasia@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Nov 5, 2006
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the justpeaceinasia
                                      group.

                                      File : /workshop.doc
                                      Uploaded by : maxediger <ediger.max@...>
                                      Description : Workshop on Permaculture